The Art Border Project supports the following efforts. If you appreciate this work, please consider setting up a donation to one of them.
- Amnesty: "Through our detailed research and determined campaigning, we help fight abuses of human rights worldwide. We bring torturers to justice. Change oppressive laws. And free people jailed just for voicing their opinion."
- Medecins San Frontieres: "Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation."
- American Civil Liberties Union [US]: "For almost 100 years, the ACLU has worked to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States."
- Anarchist Black Cross Federation: "Since the beginning of the Twentieth Century, the Anarchist Black Cross (ABC), has been on the frontline in supporting those imprisoned for struggling for freedom and liberty."
- Electronic Frontier Foundation [US]: "Protect digital privacy and free expression. EFF's public interest legal work, activism, and software development preserve fundamental rights."
- Open Rights Group [UK]: "Open Rights Group is the UK's only digital campaigning organisation working to protect the rights to privacy and free speech online."